CEMC Innovation Summit
Laguna Beach, CA - June 12-14, 2017
CEMC East Coast Roundtable - Columbia University
New York City, NY - December 8th, 2016
Interact with innovative corporate practitioners active in equipment financing for the first annual East Coast roundtable event focused on the digitalization of Asset Purchase and Finance. Executives within the CEMC will discuss key topics influential in your business today, while developing innovative strategies for the future. This is your opportunity to gain insight, interaction, and information you need to make better business decisions and help make an impact in the equipment financing industry.
- DNA and trust in financial services
- Trends in customer buying and financing habits on mobile
- How marketplace investing is changing the flow of institutional capital
- New normal of FinTech Originations
The meeting will includes lunch, cocktail hour, and dinner.
- Date: December 8th, 2016
- Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm followed by cocktail hour and dinner
CEMC Regional Meeting - Stanford University's Graduate School of Business
Stanford, CA - July 19th, 2016
Join corporate practitioners in equipment financing and Currency for this half-day executive meeting. This is your opportunity to gain insight, interaction, and information you need to make better business decisions.
- 4th technological revolution on the Equipment Purchase Marketplace
- Offline to online shift of buyer behavior
- Emerging Sharing Economy
- The secular shift towards mobile
- How technology enabled finance originations could impact the equipment finance industry
Speakers from The Alta Group, leading equipment lessors, a prominent Stanford Business School Professor specializing in FinTech, Silicon Valley Venture Capital firms, structured financial firms, and others.
The meeting includes lunch and there is no cost to attend.
Space is limited
- Date: July 19, 2016
- Registration/Lunch: 12:00 pm
- Roundtable Session: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Reception: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm